Once you have activated the e-Business Card and downloaded and installed the CBC security software, you can get started.
Please note: The activation process may take up to 30 minutes.
Log in to CBC-Online for Business using the Carte e-Business CBC and associated card reader.
Follow these steps:
- Connect your card reader to your computer.
- Go to CBC's businesses website and tap or click the 'Online Banking' button at the top-right of the page.
- Select 'Tableau de bord Business CBC'.
- Select the 'Carte e-Business CBC' option on this login screen.
- Insert your e-Business Card into the card reader and tap or click 'Login'.
- If several users work on the same computer, select the appropriate certificate in order to see the prompt for entering your PIN.
- Enter your PIN.
You are now logged in to the Tableau de bord Business CBC. You now have access to your CBC-Online for Business features as well.
Signing a transaction with the Carte e-Business CBC and associated card reader
To sign a transaction (e.g., a transfer) in CBC-Online for Business using the Carte e-Business CBC, first insert the card into the card reader, tap or click ‘Sign’ and then enter your PIN into the card reader.
You have now signed your transaction in CBC-Online for Business.